ReadPal is a piece of software that helps dyslexics and others read on-screen text. It text from MS Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer to be displayed in a variety of formats to suit the reader.
I’ve not used the software (I’m a Mac person and its Windows only) but it looks useful. Particularly if you need to do large amounts of reading on-screen for school or work but suffer from eye-strain or lose your place regularly. There is a free trial and the full software costs just over £20.
- Genetics and Learning Disabilites
- Of Mice and Mercury: Big Heads and Thimerosal
- More on Memory (Including RoboMemo)
- How to Read a Scientific Paper
- Making Dyslexia Work For You